Made for a medium wrist, two turquoise beads are wire wrapped with non-tarnish silver to make a lightweight bracelet with a strong magnetic closure. Wired beads are distributed to just the right placement on the cord and then lightly clamped so they won't slide around. Just wrap the cord around your wrist twice and let the magnet take over. If it's still a little too big, you can wrap the cord around itself until you get the fit you want and then close with the magnet. Check your sizing needs at this link. https://www.blingjewelry.com/bracelet-sizing-i-63.html
There is a matching necklace at this link.
- One of a kind
- Size: Medium (refer to sizing needs link)
- Weighs 2/10 of an ounce
- Length of bracelet cord is 16" before wrapping
- High quality materials
- Skilled craftsmanship
- 14-day money back guarantee
#holidaygifts #birthdaygifts #personalgifts #bracelets #fineartjewelry #artisticbracelet #fineartbracelets #southwestjewelry #handmadebracelets #mediumwomensbracelet #wirewrappedbeads #originaldesign #handmade #bohobracelets
Handmade bracelet of wire wrapped turquoise beads on grey leather cord
- Much of my wire wrapping includes stones (i.e., rocks) that are raw and unpolished. Please notice that you may find imperfections in the stones but that is meant to enhance the piece. I strive to provide enough photos of each piece so you can see exactly what to expect from your purchase.
- I also use leather to hang some of my pieces. That material is also meant to present an organic look and it may have markings or striated colorations. I pride myself on the total look of the finished piece and hope you will enjoy the results.
- Much of the wire I use is tarnish resistant but eventually, and it will take years, or depending on where you live, it can tarnish sooner. The wired piece can be cleaned to remove tarnish but, if I were you, I would research the impact of cleaners on the stone involved. It is best to let these pieces age into their continued perfection.