Featuring bone bead centerpiece garnished and wire-wrapped on each end by a colorful variety of Swarovski crystal beads and Czech glass seed beads. Top it all off on one end with a slight curly que to make this a signature piece that I call my "Sedona Salad"! I loved making these after getting inspired by a Facebook discussion on how much the gals just love huge hoops. Someone declared: "I want some big enough to light on fire and a small dog to jump through!" These earrings came to mind in a matter of hours and didn't quite turn out as I had envisioned. Please notice that they intentionally DO NOT MATCH. Ear wire stoppers recommended (not included). Finished size: 3 1/8 inches round Weight: .3 oz each (less than 1/2 ounce each)
- One of a kind
- Finished size: 3 1/8 inches round
- Weight: .3 oz each (less than 1/2 ounce each)
- Handmade lead free copper ear wires
- High quality materials
- Skilled craftsmanship
- 14-day money back guarantee
#holidaygifts #earrings #fineartjewelry #fineartearrings #handmadeearrings #hoopearrings #dangleearrings #originaldesign #wirewrapped #bohoearrings #funearrings #copper #handmadeearwires #swarovskicrystals #purecopper #leadfreecopper #handmade #czechglass #copperearwires
Handmade earrings large hoops of copper wire with bone and glass beads
- Much of my wire wrapping includes stones (i.e., rocks) that are raw and unpolished. Please notice that you may find imperfections in the stones but that is meant to enhance the piece. I strive to provide enough photos of each piece so you can see exactly what to expect from your purchase.
- I also use leather to hang some of my pieces. That material is also meant to present an organic look and it may have markings or striated colorations. I pride myself on the total look of the finished piece and hope you will enjoy the results.
- Much of the wire I use is tarnish resistant but eventually, and it will take years, or depending on where you live, it can tarnish sooner. The wired piece can be cleaned to remove tarnish but, if I were you, I would research the impact of cleaners on the stone involved. It is best to let these pieces age into their continued perfection.