I don't really know how I managed to create these. I was "playing" and this is what happened! I love the way these earrings play with each other, not perfectly matched in size or pattern. Iridescent shades of blue and pink glass beads are woven to silver wire and then framed with copper wire wrapped in silver. The handcrafted sterling silver ear wires are enhanced with glass beads. Despite their difference in size, each earring weighs the same at 2/10 of an ounce! These took awhile to complete.and they were worth every minute. Someone is going to have great fun wearing these beauties! Finished lengths top to bottom: 3 x 3/4 inches & 3 1/4 x 7/8 inches
- One of a kind
- Hand crafted sterling silver ear wires.
- Finished lengths top to bottom: 3 x 3/4 inches & 3 1/4 x 7/8 inches
- High quality materials
- Skilled craftsmanship
- 14-day money back guarantee
#holidaygifts #birthdaygifts #personalgifts #handmadegifts #earrings #fineartjewelry #sterlingsilverearwires #fineartearrings #handmadeearrings #handcraftedearrings #dangleearrings #originaldesign #bohoearrings #funearrings #handmadeearwires #czechglass #nontarnish #tarnishresistant #handmade
Handmade earrings of iridescent beaded wire wrap on silver and copper
- Much of my wire wrapping includes stones (i.e., rocks) that are raw and unpolished. Please notice that you may find imperfections in the stones but that is meant to enhance the piece. I strive to provide enough photos of each piece so you can see exactly what to expect from your purchase.
- I also use leather to hang some of my pieces. That material is also meant to present an organic look and it may have markings or striated colorations. I pride myself on the total look of the finished piece and hope you will enjoy the results.
- Much of the wire I use is tarnish resistant but eventually, and it will take years, or depending on where you live, it can tarnish sooner. The wired piece can be cleaned to remove tarnish but, if I were you, I would research the impact of cleaners on the stone involved. It is best to let these pieces age into their continued perfection.