Original design that I have perfected over time. I love making these wire woven earrings. These are made with wires of copper and evergreen and they are smaller than any others I have made in this style. Consequently, their details are even more striking and delicate and yet still sturdy and extremely lightweight. By incorporating evergreen and copper and matching the glass beads,the effect is wreathlike and sort of holiday-ish. They are so lovely and hang beautifully from hand crafted copper ear wires. Ear wire stoppers recommended (not included). Finished size top to bottom: 1 - 3/4 inches long x 3/4 inches wide
- One of a kind
- Hand crafted lead free pure copper ear wires
- Finished size top to bottom: 1 - 3/4 inches long x 3/4 inches wide
- High quality materials
- Skilled craftsmanship
- 14-day money back guarantee
#holidaygifts #birthdaygifts #personalgifts #handmadegifts #earrings #fineartjewelry #nontarnishearwires #fineartearrings #southwestearrings #wirewovenearrings #wovencopperwire #handmadeearrings #handcraftedearrings #dangleearrings #originaldesign #handmadeearwires #czechglass #nontarnish #handmade
Handmade earrings of wire woven copper and evergreen with green glass
- Much of my wire wrapping includes stones (i.e., rocks) that are raw and unpolished. Please notice that you may find imperfections in the stones but that is meant to enhance the piece. I strive to provide enough photos of each piece so you can see exactly what to expect from your purchase.
- I also use leather to hang some of my pieces. That material is also meant to present an organic look and it may have markings or striated colorations. I pride myself on the total look of the finished piece and hope you will enjoy the results.
- Much of the wire I use is tarnish resistant but eventually, and it will take years, or depending on where you live, it can tarnish sooner. The wired piece can be cleaned to remove tarnish but, if I were you, I would research the impact of cleaners on the stone involved. It is best to let these pieces age into their continued perfection.