I made this glass beaded necklace and earrings on the island of Kauai, inspired by the breezes and the colorful feel of this small Hawaiian island. With a stainless steel lobster closure, this necklace stands out with a variety of reds and greens in different shades. Splashes of pink, orange and white give it more of a native look and breaks up that "Christmas tree" look that I wasn't going for! The result, to me, is a "tropical" touch of class for any occasion that needs a bit of dress-up. I rarely, if ever, include earrings with my necklace offerings. But these little reddish numbers didn't want to be left out! So this is a set.
Check your sizing needs at this link. https://www.blingjewelry.com/necklace-sizing-i-60.html
- One of a kind
- Weighs .9 oz (less than 1 ounce)
- Necklace is 23 inches long
- Earrings are 1-1/4 inches long
- High quality materials
- Skilled craftsmanship
- 14-day money back guarantee
#holidaygifts #birthdaygifts #personalgifts #necklaces #fineartjewelry #artisticnecklace #fineartnecklaces #lobsterclasp #tropicalnecklace #handmadenecklaces #islandnecklace #necklacewithmatchingearrings #necklaceandearringset #kauaiinspiredjewelry #originaldesign #handmade #dressynecklace
Handmade beaded Necklace & earrings inspired by Kauai
- Much of my wire wrapping includes stones (i.e., rocks) that are raw and unpolished. Please notice that you may find imperfections in the stones but that is meant to enhance the piece. I strive to provide enough photos of each piece so you can see exactly what to expect from your purchase.
- I also use leather to hang some of my pieces. That material is also meant to present an organic look and it may have markings or striated colorations. I pride myself on the total look of the finished piece and hope you will enjoy the results.
- Much of the wire I use is tarnish resistant but eventually, and it will take years, or depending on where you live, it can tarnish sooner. The wired piece can be cleaned to remove tarnish but, if I were you, I would research the impact of cleaners on the stone involved. It is best to let these pieces age into their continued perfection.