This bead crochet spiral of organic hues can be worn several different ways. For an ANKLET, simply drape it and connect. For a BRACELET, tie a knot into the center and connect on your wrist. You can even use it as a PENDANT: tie one or two knots into the piece, close the clasp and suspend from your favorite chain or a leather necklace cord. It could even be used as a decorative SCARF CLOSURE. Composed totally of Czech glass beads, a Southwest feel has emerged as the crochet thread plays behind the natural metallic colors of copper, brass, and silver. I love the meditative feel of working on these and how flexible they feel to the touch. This artistic piece is easily secured by a strong magnetic clasp no matter how you choose to wear it. Check your sizing needs at this link. https://www.blingjewelry.com/bracelet-sizing-i-63.html
- One of a kind & multi-functional
- Weighs less than 1 ounce
- Silver plated magnetic clasp
- 7.25 inches tied into a knot long as a bracelet (6 - 7” is considered small)
- 10.5 inches long as an ankle bracelet
- High quality materials
- Skilled craftsmanship
- 14-day money back guarantee
#holidaygifts #bracelets #anklets #fineartjewelry #fineartbracelets #fineartanklets #artisticbracelet #artisticanklet #crochetbracelet #crochetanklet #crochetbeadbracelet #crochetbeadanklet #beadcrochetbracelet #beadcrochetanklet #handmadebracelets #handmadeanklets #southwestbracelet #southwestanklet #czechglass #magneticclasp #beadspiral #silverplated #handmade
Handmade bracelet crochet spiral whirls of Southwestern mountain colors
- Much of my wire wrapping includes stones (i.e., rocks) that are raw and unpolished. Please notice that you may find imperfections in the stones but that is meant to enhance the piece. I strive to provide enough photos of each piece so you can see exactly what to expect from your purchase.
- I also use leather to hang some of my pieces. That material is also meant to present an organic look and it may have markings or striated colorations. I pride myself on the total look of the finished piece and hope you will enjoy the results.
- Much of the wire I use is tarnish resistant but eventually, and it will take years, or depending on where you live, it can tarnish sooner. The wired piece can be cleaned to remove tarnish but, if I were you, I would research the impact of cleaners on the stone involved. It is best to let these pieces age into their continued perfection.