Made for a small wrist, pure copper in a Viking Knit is fashioned into a lightweight bracelet with plated pewter antique copper toggle clasp complemented by bronze glass beads woven into the knit. If you need help finding your wrist size, please visit Sizing for help. It's important to get it right as we cannot resolve a sizing error with a refund. Please visit our Return Policy for those details.
- One of a kind
- Size: Small
- Weighs: .4 ounce (less than one ounce)
- Length of bracelet: 7 -1/2"
- High quality materials
- Skilled craftsmanship
- 14-day money back guarantee
#holidaygifts #birthdaygifts #personalgifts #bracelets #fineartjewelry #artisticbracelet #fineartbracelets #handmadebracelets #vikingknitbraceket #petitewomensbracelet #originaldesign #handmade #bohobracelets
Handmade bracelet of knitted copper wire brass glass and embossed copper toggle
Shipping Rates & Return Policy & Sizing
- Much of my wire wrapping includes stones (i.e., rocks) that are raw and unpolished. Please notice that you may find imperfections in the stones but that is meant to enhance the piece. I strive to provide enough photos of each piece so you can see exactly what to expect from your purchase.
- I also use leather to hang some of my pieces. That material is also meant to present an organic look and it may have markings or striated colorations. I pride myself on the total look of the finished piece and hope you will enjoy the results.
- Much of the wire I use is tarnish resistant but eventually, and it will take years, or depending on where you live, it can tarnish sooner. The wired piece can be cleaned to remove tarnish but, if I were you, I would research the impact of cleaners on the stone involved. It is best to let these pieces age into their continued perfection.