Shimmery teal green glass beads surround ruby zoisite beads in a triangular creation. The triangle tips are accented with ruby zoisite crystals. I am thrilled to be using the ruby zoisite from our visit to Tucson's Gem Show in Jan2019! Handmade ear wires of vintage bronze complete the organic look of these lightweight earrings. Ear wire stoppers recommended (not included). Finished size top to bottom: 1 3/4 inches long.
- One of a kind
- Hand crafted vintage bronze ear wires
- Finished size top to bottom: 1 3/4 inches long
- High quality materials
- Skilled craftsmanship
- 14-day money back guarantee
#holidaygifts #birthdaygifts #personalgifts #handmadegifts #organicearrings #rubyzoisiteearrings #rubyzoisitecrystals #fineartjewelry #fineartearrings #handmadeearrings #dangleearrings #originaldesign #funearrings #handmadeearwires #czechglass #nontarnish #tarnishresistant #handmade
Handmade earrings of glass and ruby zoisite on vintage bronze
- Much of my wire wrapping includes stones (i.e., rocks) that are raw and unpolished. Please notice that you may find imperfections in the stones but that is meant to enhance the piece. I strive to provide enough photos of each piece so you can see exactly what to expect from your purchase.
- I also use leather to hang some of my pieces. That material is also meant to present an organic look and it may have markings or striated colorations. I pride myself on the total look of the finished piece and hope you will enjoy the results.
- Much of the wire I use is tarnish resistant but eventually, and it will take years, or depending on where you live, it can tarnish sooner. The wired piece can be cleaned to remove tarnish but, if I were you, I would research the impact of cleaners on the stone involved. It is best to let these pieces age into their continued perfection.