This necklace was designed by Beadaholique designer Alexandra Smith. The metals mix of gold, brass, vintage brass, and black appealed to me, as did learning the Herringbone technique for wrapping beads. The translucent glass beads I selected have a hint of copper inside them. I added more beads at the neck to make the necklace a bit longer at 19 inches (plus I enjoyed wrapping a few more of those glass beads!). To finish it off, I added an extender chain that makes it adjustable to about 23 inches. The resulting necklace is lightweight, bohemian dainty and quite striking!
Check your sizing needs at this link. https://www.blingjewelry.com/necklace-sizing-i-60.html
- One of a kind
- Weighs .5 oz (less than 1 ounce)
- Necklace is 19- 23 inches long
- High quality materials
- Skilled craftsmanship
- 14-day money back guarantee
#holidaygifts #birthdaygifts #personalgifts #necklaces #fineartjewelry #artisticnecklace #fineartnecklaces #lobsterclasp #bohonecklace #handmadenecklaces #daintynecklace #handmade #dressynecklace
Handmade mixed metals necklace on adjustable brass chain
- Much of my wire wrapping includes stones (i.e., rocks) that are raw and unpolished. Please notice that you may find imperfections in the stones but that is meant to enhance the piece. I strive to provide enough photos of each piece so you can see exactly what to expect from your purchase.
- I also use leather to hang some of my pieces. That material is also meant to present an organic look and it may have markings or striated colorations. I pride myself on the total look of the finished piece and hope you will enjoy the results.
- Much of the wire I use is tarnish resistant but eventually, and it will take years, or depending on where you live, it can tarnish sooner. The wired piece can be cleaned to remove tarnish but, if I were you, I would research the impact of cleaners on the stone involved. It is best to let these pieces age into their continued perfection.