Retrieved from the nearby Santa Clara River in St. George, Utah, this piece of smooth sandstone is wire wrapped in tarnish resistant silver plated wire and enhanced with a braid of silver, copper, and gold. Suspended from a creamy coffee tan cord and fastened with an box-shaped magnetic silver closure. The piece only weighs 1.1 ounces but, to me, it feels a little heavier than I like to wear. So check your other jewelry to determine if you will like this weight. Check your sizing needs at this link. https://www.blingjewelry.com/necklace-sizing-i-60.html
- One of a kind
- Weighs 1.1 ounces (just a tiny bit over 1 ounce)
- Magnetic closure
- Length: 25 inches
- High quality materials
- Skilled craftsmanship
- 14-day money back guarantee
#holidaygifts #birthdaygifts #personalgifts #necklaces #fineartjewelry #artisticnecklace #fineartnecklaces #handmadenecklaces #sandstone #riverwornstones #wirewrappedriverstones #riversmoothedstones #wirewrappedpendant #sandstonependant #sliderclosure #originaldesign #handmade
Handmade Necklace of tricolor wire wrapped smooth sandstone on tan leather
- Much of my wire wrapping includes stones (i.e., rocks) that are raw and unpolished. Please notice that you may find imperfections in the stones but that is meant to enhance the piece. I strive to provide enough photos of each piece so you can see exactly what to expect from your purchase.
- I also use leather to hang some of my pieces. That material is also meant to present an organic look and it may have markings or striated colorations. I pride myself on the total look of the finished piece and hope you will enjoy the results.
- Much of the wire I use is tarnish resistant but eventually, and it will take years, or depending on where you live, it can tarnish sooner. The wired piece can be cleaned to remove tarnish but, if I were you, I would research the impact of cleaners on the stone involved. It is best to let these pieces age into their continued perfection.