Hand beaded matte spring green glass "butterfly" earrings. Allergy free titanium ear wires. Ear wire stoppers recommended (not included). Finished size top to bottom: approx. 1 - 1/2 inches long
Inspired when meandering through a butterfly rainforest at the Florida Museum of Natural History in Gainesville, Florida, these earrings popped out of my hands as fast as I could make them. I made about 3 dozen pairs, many of which got sold before I could post them online. I have kept several treasured pairs for myself. These lovely adornments are handy to have around and so versatile! They make great stocking stuffers...
- One of a kind
- Allergy free titanium ear wires
- Finished size top to bottom: approx. 1 - 1/2 inches long
- High quality materials
- Skilled craftsmanship
- 14-day money back guarantee
#holidaygifts #birthdaygifts #personalgifts #handmadegifts #earrings #fineartjewelry #titaniumearwires #fineartearrings #butterflyinspiration #tribalearrings #southwestearrings #handmadeearrings #handcraftedearrings #dangleearrings #originaldesign #bohoearrings #funearrings #handmadeearwires #czechglass #nontarnish #tarnishresistant #handmade
Handmade earrings of hand beaded matte spring green glass on titanium ear wires
- Much of my wire wrapping includes stones (i.e., rocks) that are raw and unpolished. Please notice that you may find imperfections in the stones but that is meant to enhance the piece. I strive to provide enough photos of each piece so you can see exactly what to expect from your purchase.
- I also use leather to hang some of my pieces. That material is also meant to present an organic look and it may have markings or striated colorations. I pride myself on the total look of the finished piece and hope you will enjoy the results.
- Much of the wire I use is tarnish resistant but eventually, and it will take years, or depending on where you live, it can tarnish sooner. The wired piece can be cleaned to remove tarnish but, if I were you, I would research the impact of cleaners on the stone involved. It is best to let these pieces age into their continued perfection.