This necklace was designed by Beadaholique designer Alexandra Smith. Hematite wire is used in a Herringbone wrapping technique on red glass beads. I revised the design to lengthen the necklace to 18 inches and extend to 20 1/2 inches with an extender chain enhanced by more red glass. The final piece is closed with antique brass lobster clasp. The resulting necklace is lightweight and flashy in all the right places!
Check your sizing needs at this link. https://www.blingjewelry.com/necklace-sizing-i-60.html
- One of a kind
- Weighs .5 oz (less than 1 ounce)
- Necklace is 18 - 20 1/2 inches long
- High quality materials
- Skilled craftsmanship
- 14-day money back guarantee
#holidaygifts #birthdaygifts #personalgifts #necklaces #herringbone#fineartjewelry #artisticnecklace #fineartnecklaces #lobsterclasp #bohonecklace #handmadenecklaces #daintynecklace #handmade #dressynecklace
Handmade hematite wrapped red glass herringbone necklace on adjustable chain
- Much of my wire wrapping includes stones (i.e., rocks) that are raw and unpolished. Please notice that you may find imperfections in the stones but that is meant to enhance the piece. I strive to provide enough photos of each piece so you can see exactly what to expect from your purchase.
- I also use leather to hang some of my pieces. That material is also meant to present an organic look and it may have markings or striated colorations. I pride myself on the total look of the finished piece and hope you will enjoy the results.
- Much of the wire I use is tarnish resistant but eventually, and it will take years, or depending on where you live, it can tarnish sooner. The wired piece can be cleaned to remove tarnish but, if I were you, I would research the impact of cleaners on the stone involved. It is best to let these pieces age into their continued perfection.