My rock hound husband found this piece of river smoothed stone in a nearby stream where we live in Utah. I've wire wrapped it in lead free copper and vintage bronze wires and then suspended it from a chestbut brown leather cord and closed it with a strong copper magnet. Check your sizing needs at this link. https://www.blingjewelry.com/necklace-sizing-i-60.html
- One of a kind
- Weighs 1/2 ounce
- Pendant is 1 3/8" x 2" (including bale)
- 18 1/2 inches long
- High quality materials
- Skilled craftsmanship
- 14-day money back guarantee
#holidaygifts #birthdaygifts #personalgifts #necklaces #fineartjewelry #artisticnecklace #fineartnecklaces #handmadenecklaces #pendantnecklace #riverstonenecklace #wirewrappedpendant #riverstone #wirewrappedriverstone #magneticclasp #originaldesign #handmade
Handmade Necklace of smooth river stone on leather cord
- Much of my wire wrapping includes stones (i.e., rocks) that are raw and unpolished. Please notice that you may find imperfections in the stones but that is meant to enhance the piece. I strive to provide enough photos of each piece so you can see exactly what to expect from your purchase.
- I also use leather to hang some of my pieces. That material is also meant to present an organic look and it may have markings or striated colorations. I pride myself on the total look of the finished piece and hope you will enjoy the results.
- Much of the wire I use is tarnish resistant but eventually, and it will take years, or depending on where you live, it can tarnish sooner. The wired piece can be cleaned to remove tarnish but, if I were you, I would research the impact of cleaners on the stone involved. It is best to let these pieces age into their continued perfection.