Retrieved from the nearby Santa Clara River in St. George, Utah, this piece of river smoothed Navajo sandstone is wire wrapped in tarnish resistant silver plated wire and vintage bronze. Suspended from a black leather cord and fastened with an adjustable slider closure. This is one of the heavier necklaces I have made but it weighs just over one ounce! Very chic and masculine. Check your sizing needs at this link. https://www.blingjewelry.com/necklace-sizing-i-60.html
- One of a kind
- Weighs 1.3 ounces
- Adjustable slider closure
- Pendant is 1" x 3" (including bale)
- 33 inches long without the pendant
- High quality materials
- Skilled craftsmanship
- 14-day money back guarantee
#holidaygifts #birthdaygifts #personalgifts #necklaces #fineartjewelry #artisticnecklace #fineartnecklaces #handmadenecklaces #navajosandstone #riverwornstones #wirewrappedriverstones #riversmoothedstones #wirewrappedpendant #navajosandstonependant #sliderclosure #originaldesign #handmade
Handmade Necklace of wire wrapped river worn Navajo sandstone on black leather
- Much of my wire wrapping includes stones (i.e., rocks) that are raw and unpolished. Please notice that you may find imperfections in the stones but that is meant to enhance the piece. I strive to provide enough photos of each piece so you can see exactly what to expect from your purchase.
- I also use leather to hang some of my pieces. That material is also meant to present an organic look and it may have markings or striated colorations. I pride myself on the total look of the finished piece and hope you will enjoy the results.
- Much of the wire I use is tarnish resistant but eventually, and it will take years, or depending on where you live, it can tarnish sooner. The wired piece can be cleaned to remove tarnish but, if I were you, I would research the impact of cleaners on the stone involved. It is best to let these pieces age into their continued perfection.